Hot school meals are provided on site by Chartwells Cygnet Catering. Fresh school meals are delivered daily and cooked off in the catering kitchen within the school. Every day the menu offers an option of a hot main course, a vegetarian option, a jacket potato with a topping and a dessert. Fresh bread is also available daily and tap water is available to drink.
Menus are updated termly. Orders for school meals need to be placed by Tuesday 9am of the preceding week that they are required. Payment must be made at the time of order. School lunches can be ordered for any number of days per week, you do not need to order for a full week.
Universal Free School meals are available for Foundation, Year 1 and Year 2 pupils from September 2014. Pupils eligible for Pupil Premium funding qualify for free school meals, regardless of year group. If you think your child might be eligible, please speak to the school office.
Children not wishing to have hot school meals may bring in a healthy packed lunch.
Children who are collected and go home for lunch should not return to the school premises before 1.10pm.
***STOP PRESS ****
NEW PACKED LUNCH MENU
We are delighted to confirm, in addition to the hot lunch menu and due to high demand from pupils and yourselves, we will be offering a packed lunch menu, which will commence in your school from: Tuesday 12th April 2016
The benefits from the new menu are:
- Nutritionally compliant to the School Food Standards
- Greater Quality and consistency – daily
- Easy to eat and open range- especially designed and developed for children
- 3 week menu cycle
- Increased engagement through the Food Super Heroes Branding
- New menu twice a year – February & October
Our Packed Lunches offer:
- Features oily fish once every 3 weeks
- Only uses wholegrain or 50/50 bread
- Offer 3 non dairy portions every week for the vegetarian option
- Doesn’t contain confectionary, snacks or fizzy drinks
- Contains one fruit portion, one vegetable/ salad portion and one dairy portion
- At least 2 fruit based desserts every week
- No Starchy foods cooked in fat or oil.
- Has been developed in line with the school food trust.
Thank you for your support and we hope you enjoy the new 3 week Packed lunch menu. Any feedback would be gratefully appreciated.
The Chartwells Team
Please click on the links below for the latest menu and order form.
- Summer Term 2017 HOT menu
- Summer Term 2017 PACKED LUNCH menu
- Summer Term April - May Order form
- 18th May - Picnic Day Menu
- 4th July - American Day Menu