Friends Association AGM 23rd September 2.30pm
Friday the 23rd September we will be holding our AGM in the staff room at 2.30pm.
Everyone is welcome to attend.
It’s your chance to hear all about what the Friends have achieved so far this year and the plans we have for the future.
Joining us doesn’t mean you have to take on an official role, you can be a helper and dip in and out when it suits you.
Why not come and say hello and see if you can make a difference!!
Friends of St Michael’s School
3 great reasons to join?
It’s good for your children!
• Research shows that children perform better when parents are involved both at home and school.
• Be a good role model - By becoming a member, you’ll be demonstrating to your child the importance you place on education.
It’s good for you!
• At meetings you can have your say. You can raise concerns, suggest ideas and input to how funds should be spent.
• You will be better connected - There is no better way to know what’s happening at the school.
• You will meet like minded people and make new friends.
Its good for the school!
• Schools are becoming increasingly dependent on PTA’s fundraising to supplement the school budget.
• You will play an important role fundraising to help the school purchase key resources as well as fundraising to reward the children with some well earned treats.