Parent Pay Now Live!
Today sees the Launch of Parent Pay at St_Michael’s School !
Coming home today are ParentPay Letters to activate your account. This cashless system will enable parents to order and pay for their child’s school lunch on-line at their convenience. This system will be used for school meals and will be available immediately to order meals in school for 5th June 2017 onwards.(The current system stays in place until half term) Making payment is straight forward and no card details are stored in any part of the system. ParentPay is a free service to use. This will be the only system to order and pay for school lunches taken in school from 5th June.
What are the benefits to parents?
- It’s an easy way to make and manage their school payments online
- Children no longer need to carry cash into school, making it a safer place for everyone
- It reduces debt and there are fewer payment errors and omissions
- There is greater visibility over ordering, altering or viewing lunch for your child.
- Parents can still pay in cash via PayPoint if it’s more convenient for them to do so
In addition to ordering and paying for school lunches, all residential trips and day trips will be rolled out to pay on-line via ParentPay.
School meal order deadline will be midnight on the Tuesday before the week you require school lunches. If you require any assistance with activating your account, check the parent FAQ section on the ParentPay website: If you need further assistance, please contact Chartwells on (01908) 615705.